This agreement is updated as of April 1, 2019
I. Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. Definition of Personal Information
(1) Basic information: name, age (birthday), gender, personal phone number, industry, company, etc.;
(2) Personal identity information: personal certificates, facial features, etc.;
(3) Network identity information: system account number, IP address, email address and passwords related to the foregoing;
(4) Personal Internet surfing records: website and APP login records, browsing records, use records, click records, operation records, etc.;
(5) Personal common equipment information: hardware model, MAC address, operating system type, device serial number, etc.;
(6) Personal location information: locating information, etc.
2. The information collected by the platform shall be provided and authorized by users
of the services.
In the process of using platform services and specific functions, we may collect, save and use the following information related to you to provide the above services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to use the platform's services and specific functions. Please note that all personal information provided by you when using the platform services/functions will continue to be used by us during your use of our products and/or services unless you delete it or refuse information collection through system Settings. These services/functions include but are not limited to:
(1) User Registration
When you register, you need to at least provide us with your own email address for account registration, and we will verify whether your identity is valid by sending a verification email. You can set your account password independently, and add your personal information including publicly displayed user name, gender, age, industry, company and relevant information. All the information belongs to your "account information", and your supplementary account information will help us provide you with personalized job hunting or recruitment experience. Please note that when you register as recruiters of enterprises and institutions or organizations, you need to provide the registration licenses of your enterprises and institutions or organizations information and other auxiliary information (specific requirements will be subject to the registration page instructions), if you cannot or refuse to provide the above information, will not be able to complete registration as a recruiter.
(2) Job Hunting
In order to recommend you the job information that matches you better and help school member recruiters find you, we will collect your basic information, personal information, personal Internet records, personal location information etc. By collecting such information, the platform will recommend you jobs that fit you better (such as matching your city and industry).
About Resume: Since this platform is an intermediary information platform and professional community connecting candidates and employers, you need to edit your online resume or upload the attached resume in order to better use the services of the platform for job-hunting activities. When you upload your attached resume to the platform or edit your online resume, and choose to make your resume public, you have agreed that the recruiters (and personnel) using the corresponding services of the platform can find you through our system functions (such as keywords such as position, industry, employment time, etc.). The recruitment enterprises (and personnel) that have purchased the corresponding services have the right to inquire, browse, download, use and store your resume with legal permission; however, you still have the right to choose whether to fully disclose your resume or block certain recruitment companies from discovering your information through the system privacy Settings. The platform shall not be liable for any legal disputes arising therefrom (including but not limited to the false or illegal use of the aforementioned resume information by the recruiting company or personnel).
(3) Communication Function
The platform provides online communication between the recruitment enterprise and candidates, for which the platform needs to use the account information and equipment information of both parties.
(4) Additional Functions
In order to provide you with better services, such as optimizing web browsing and APP using experience, and recommending your local recruitment activity information to you, we need to collect and use the following information (including but not limited to):
Log information. When you log on the platform website or use the platform APP, our platform server will automatically record your log information, such as your login records, the search keywords you entered, the contents you clicked, the error messages you released, your feedback and comments, pictures you uploaded, your IP address, browser type and language, your hardware information, the version of your operating system, your network operator information, the date, time period and other information of your accessing the services. In order to provide you with more convenient services, we may collect information on your device and store it locally. Based on the foregoing information and your collection data (such as the recruiters and positions you collected as job-seekers and candidates you collected as recruiters, etc.), we will make a feature analysis and define a user persona of your preferences, habits, location characteristic in order to provide you with more suitable customized services, for example to show or recommend you more related (rather than generally pushed) search results, information flow or promotion information.
3. You may choose whether to authorize us to collect and use your personal information
(1) In order to make your use of the platform services more efficient and convenient, thus enhancing your use experience in the platform services, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional functions. If you do not provide such personal information, you can still use the basic functions provided by the platform, such as recruitment, job hunting or career questions and answers, but you may not be able to make full use of these additional functions that can bring you an efficient and convenient service experience. These additional features include but are not limited to:
(1.1) additional functions based on camera: you can use this additional function to complete video shooting, taking pictures and other functions to help you better use online communication, interview and other services.
(1.2) additional functions based on picture uploading: you can upload your photos on the platform to set the profile picture, make better use of recruitment information release, online communication, job answering and other functions.
(1.3) additional functions based on voice technology: you can directly use the microphone to conduct online communication, interview and so on.
(2) The above additional functions may require you to enable our access to the camera, album (photo library) and microphone in your device to realize the collection and use of the information involved in these functions. You can check the status of the above permissions on your terminal device item by item and decide to turn them on or off at any time.Please note that you opening the permissions shows that you authorized us collect and use your personal information to achieve the above functions, while you closing the permissions shows that you cancelled the authorization and we will no longer continue to collect and use your personal information, thus unable to provide you with the functions related to the above authorization. Your decision to turn off permissions does not affect you're the prior processing of personal information based on your authorization.
4. Where Authorization is not Required
In accordance with the relevant provisions of national laws and regulations and the requirements of specific matters, the platform can collect and use your personal information without your authorization in the following situations, and you know and fully understand such situations:
(1) those related to national security and national defense security;
(2) those related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
(3) those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(4) for the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other significant legal rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals;
(5) the personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information;
(6) your personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) necessary for signing the contract according to your requirements;
(8) it is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the discovery and disposal of faults of the products and/or services;
(9) necessary for legitimate news reporting;
(10) when statistical institutions, academic research institutions, government public departments, etc. carry out necessary statistics or academic research based on public interests and provide the results of academic research or description to the public, they de-label the personal information contained in the results;
(11) other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
5. Use of Personal Information After De-identification
After collecting your personal information, we can de-identify the data by technical means, and the de-identified information will not be able to identify the subject. You understand and agree that we have the right to use de-identified information in such case; We have the right to analyze and commercialize the user database without disclosing your personal information. For example, we may collect statistics on the usage of our services and share these statistics with the public or third parties to show the development trend of the Internet industry and recruitment field, etc., but these statistics do not include any identification information of you.
II. Sharing, Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
1. Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual, except as follows:
(1) your express consent or authorization in advance;
(2) personal information disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information;
(3) collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(4) those related to national security, national defense security, public security, public health and major public interests;
(5) those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(6) Provided according to applicable laws and regulations, requirements of legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(7) to the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to provide services to protect the interests, property or safety of users or the public from being damaged;
(8) only by sharing your information can we realize the core functions of our products and/or services or provide the services you need;
(9) the provision of products and/or services includes or relies on services provided by third parties;
(10) to settle disputes between you and others;
(11) in accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding rules of the platform) or other legal documents;
(12) based on academic research;
(13) it is used on the basis of the social public interest conforming to laws and regulations.
Except for the following circumstances, we will not transfer your personal information to any third party other than TeacherRecord and its affiliated companies:
(1) Obtain your express authorization or consent in advance;
(2) Meet the requirements of laws and regulations and legal procedures or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings;
(3) If we or our affiliates involved in merger, division, liquidation, acquisition or sales of assets or business and other transactions, your personal information may be transferred as part of the deal. We will ensure the confidentiality of such information at the time of transfer, and try to ensure that it will be restrained by other privacy policies after the transfer.
III. Sharing, Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
1. By technical means
We use industry-standard (and even better) technology to secure personal information. For example, we use HTTPS for encrypted transmission in the web version of the platform and industry-leading cloud service providers in terms of storage, etc.
2. From the Perspective of Rules and Regulations
(1) Internal system
TeacherRecord has set up a special department and post to be responsible for information security (the post and staff may change with the development of the company), monitor the platform operation status in real time by technical means, and reasonably assign and set the background system authority of different staff; At the same time, TeacherRecord signs the confidentiality agreement with each employee to ensure a sound internal information security management system. In addition, we are constantly improving the information security related rules and regulations, as well as strengthening the information security education of employees.
(2) For other users of the platform or other third parties
3. Security incidents
In order to deal with possible network attacks, security vulnerabilities, information leakage and other risk events, the platform has developed the corresponding emergency plan of security events. Once a relative event take place, we will deal with it promptly and report it to relevant government departments in accordance with laws and regulations. At the same time, we will inform you in a timely manner according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security event, the measures we have taken or will take to deal with it, suggestions for you to prevent and reduce the risk as well as memedial measures. Such notices will be presented by mail, letter, phone call, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to announce the notices.
If you find any potential security risks (such as system vulnerabilities) or personal information security incidents related to the platform, you can also give timely feedback to the platform and contact us.
IV. User Management of Personal Information
You can modify, correct and supplement your personal information by clicking "Personal User name -- Account Setting -- Personal Information -- Edit" in the upper right corner of the PC page. As some of the information belongs to the key information of personal identification, we may need to re-verify some of your personal information, or request to re-submit new information and so on.
You can also delete some of your personal information, but this may cause you to be unable to use some of the platform's services or specific functions.
2. Change or Revoke Authorization
You can change your privacy settings through the functions provided by the platform: if you are a job seeker, you can click "Personal User Name -- Account Settings -- Privacy Settings" in the upper right corner of the PC page to adjust the information you choose to display, including which enterprises you hope to be able to retrieve you, whether to hide the Resume option.
You can also cancel or revoke the authorization of some personal information through the device functions, such as prohibiting the function of browser cookies, obtaining information through the mobile phone system management platform APP, etc.
You acknowledge and understand that changing or revoking the authorization will result in you being unable to use some of the services or specific functions of the platform.
3. Deactivate the Account
If you do not need to use the platform's services, or if the platform violates relevant laws and privacy policies, you may apply to the platform to deactivate your account.
When you disable your account, you will no longer be able to use the services of the platform through this account, and we will stop collecting and using your information. However, in accordance with relevant requirements of laws and regulations, we still need to keep users' relevant data and information (including but not limited to uses' account information and transaction information) at the website.
After the interruption or termination of the services provided by the website to users, the above specific operation procedures may be adjusted with the upgrading of the website. We will inform you and guide you through appropriate forms.
V. Handling of Minors' Personal Information
As this platform is an intermediary information platform and professional community connecting candidates and employers, you must be over 16 years old to register your account on the platform according to relevant national labor laws and regulations as well as the platform user agreement.
If you are not using your own labor income as the main source of income, you still need to use our products with the consent and supervision of your guardian. The platform will collect, use or publicly disclose your personal information if permitted by law, with the express consent of your guardian or necessary to protect minors.
For significant changes (changes in the way we collect and use your personal information will lead to a substantial reduction of your rights or a substantial increase of your obligations), we will adopt a more prominent notification method.
If after you know or should be aware of the above updates, you still choose to continue to use our services, we will regard it as your acceptance of the updates.
VII. Contact Us
Phone: +86 0755-28300014 (weekdays 9:00-18:00); email: [email protected]
; mailing address: 407 Building 7, Yungu 2nd Phase, Pingshan 1st Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China; postal code: 518100; the recipient: TeacherRecord Customer Services Department.
In order to verify your questions and give you timely feedback, we may need you to submit identification, valid contact information and written requests as well as relevant evidence. We will deal with your problem as soon as possible, but we do not guarantee to give you a satisfactory answer. You can still give feedback to relevant government departments according to laws and regulations.