TeacherRecord Service RulesI. Recruitmenti. Enterprises
1. If a teacher leaves his/her job after working for less than 15 days, the enterprise may appeal for a refund, but the following circumstances are not included in the scope of refund acceptance:
1.1 the teacher passed the interview and accepted the offer from the enterprise, but the enterprise did not
confirm the final status with the teacher within 5 days;
1.2 the teacher passed the interview and accepted the offer from the enterprise, but the enterprise did not
contact the teacher for relevant training and account opening within 5 days;
1.3 the teacher passed the interview and accepted the offer from the enterprise, but the enterprise did not
guide the teacher to complete the account information and entry information within 10 days before the next step;
1.4 the teacher passed the interview and accepted the offer from the enterprise, but the enterprise failed to
provide sufficient training and clear explanations for relevant operation matters, which resulted in the
dismissal of the teacher due to absenteeism or violation;
1.5 the dismissal of the teacher if he/she did not violate the rules of the enterprise;
1.6 the resignation of the teacher due to the enterprise's failure to fulfill its commitments made before
1.7 the resignation of the teacher due to the wrong information provided by the enterprise.
2. If the enterprise applies for a refund, it shall provide relevant screenshots and matching evidence to prove that
the matters leading to the refund are within the following scope:
2.1 the teacher did not accept the offer within 7 days after passing the interview (the payment will be frozen
and returned to the balance);
2.2 the teacher accepted the offer but did not actually take the post or became out of touch;
2.3 the teacher passed the interview but declined the offer;
2.4 the teacher trained and familiar with relevant operation matters applied to resign or became out of touch
within the first 15 days;
2.5 the teacher trained and familiar with relevant operation matters applied to resign or became out of touch
within the first 15 days;
3. Advertisements with the following contents will be deleted:
3.1 words of gender requirement
3.2 words of skin color requirement
3.3 words of age requirement
3.4 words with the meaning of native or non-native
3.5 contact information such as Email, Skype, QQ, telephone, WeChat and other social platform information,
3.6 unauthorized trademarks
3.7 unauthorized cooperatives
4. The enterprise’s account will be frozen if it has the following behaviors;
4.1 appealing to the teacher to quit without a justified reason;
4.2 contacting the teacher privately to leaving contact information through relevant channels of the platform;
4.3 trying to engage the teacher at a third-party software or platform other than TeacherRecord;
4.4 being late or absent for 20 or more interviews during 30 days (for 15 to 19 ones, it will be forbidden for
advertising; for 10 to 14 ones, it will receive a serious warning letter; for 5 to 9 ones, it will receive a
4.5 not giving feedback within 10 days on the complaint the platform received that the enterprise had not paid the hunter commission when the referred teacher had passed the probation period agreed by the enterprise and the hunter.
The teacher's account will be frozen he/she has the following behaviors;
1. contacting the enterprise privately to leaving contact information through relevant channels of the platform;
2. being absent for 10 or more interviews (for 5 to 9 ones, he/she will receive a serious warning letter; for 3 to 4
ones, he/she will receive a warning letter);
3. being out of touch or appealed by the enterprise to quit within 15 days for 10 or more times (for 5 to 9 times, he/she will receive a serious warning letter; for 3 to 4 times, he/she will receive a warning letter);
4. receiving 3 or more warning letters for declining offers (for 5 or more offers he/she received within 15 days, he/she will receive 1 warning letter).
1. Hunters should require enterprises initiatively to provide guaranty money, or TeacherRecord is unable to carry
out the binding process for enterprises not paying hunters commission.
2. If a hunter who has received the commission from an enterprise complains that the enterprise has not paid it,
TeacherRecord has the right to close his/her account.
3. If a hunter contacts an enterprise through TeacherRecord for private cooperations outside relevant channels,
TeacherRecord has the right to close his/her account and frozen all commission and guaranty money to be paid.
II. Paymenti. Enterprises
When an enterprise opens interview slots, TeacherRecord will react like this:
1.1 transfer the corresponding amount and interview fee from the balance of the enterprise wallet to the
1.2 return to the balance of the enterprise wallet the corresponding amount of advance payment for interview
slots ending without being booked;
1.3 return to the balance of the enterprise wallet the corresponding amount of advance payment for interview
slots which were booked but not attended by teachers;
1.4 not return to the balance of the enterprise wallet the corresponding amount of advance payment for
interview slots which were booked but not attended by the enterprise;
1.5 deduct the corresponding amount of advance payment when the interview is successfully booked and finished
by the teacher and the enterprise.
2.1 When the enterprise confirms to hire the teacher after the interview, the corresponding amount of recruitment fee will be transferred from its balance to advance payment.
2.2 When the teacher accepts the offer from the enterprise, TeacherRecord will deduct the corresponding amount of advance payment.
3. Costs of Appeal Investigation
When enterprises entrust TeacherRecord to investigate on an appeal about guaranty money, TeacherRecord will charge 5% of the guaranty money as commission if the appeal succeeds and none if it fails.
ii. Teachers and Hunters
For teachers and hunters who accept TeacherRecord as a payment platform, payment channels and instructions are as follows:
1. PayPal shall be the only payment tool.
2. The currency of payment shall be Hong Kong dollar and settlements shall be based on the exchange rate on the day of payment.
3. TeacherRecord shall charge 6% of the settlement amount as handling fee.
4. TeacherRecord shall not bear any costs caused by exchange rate depreciation or PayPal transactions.
5. If payments fail due to the wrong PayPal account information provided by teachers or the unavailable state of teachers' accounts, all responsibilities arising therefore shall be borne by the teacher.