Thank you for offering your trust to us as your SIE journey unfolds. We believe your journey in China will yield lifelong rewards and memories. The SIE team has been in the educational field for over 16 years. We are a professional direct employer for foreign teachers to be trained, managed, and supported as they join the ranks of our top 300 elite kindergartens, primary, junior high, and high schools across China. So far, we’ve successfully dispatched and backed thousands of foreign teachers at our multitude of schools.
- To teach students English
- Participate in teaching seminars; participate in school events or activities etc.
- Workdays: (Contract maximum work hours)
• Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday off)
• 8:00-12:00 and 14:00-18:00
• 18 teaching hours (25 lessons) a week
• School actual schedule is shorter and less;
• Within school 35 staying hours, a teacher should fulfill 15-16 teaching hours(20-22 lessons a week).
• Each lesson is 30/40 minutes.
- Textbooks shall be provided.
- To apply for this position, you must be from one of these countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa. Dual nationalities are also acceptable.
- To apply for our positions, you must have one of these certificates: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA, and it has to be at lease 120 hours.
- To apply for our positions, you must have a bachelor's degree or above.
- To apply for our positions, you must have no criminal records.
- Prefer teachers with in-person teaching experience, but we do provide fresh teachers with professional and thorough teaching skill training. So apply ahead if this is something you are interested in!
- To be one of our teachers, you need to have passion in teaching. You need to care about students' progress.
- We expect our teachers to be positive, communicative and deliciated.