The Bright seeds Academy offers individualized English lessons to help students succeed in becoming advanced learner in English. The program combines elements of the different language art, science curriculums to help students feel confident and have many opportunities to practice and complete a variety of academic projects.
Job Responsibilities / Attribute
1. Teach online courses. You can choose one from the below subjects.
- English Language and Literature
- English Writing
- Public Speaking
- English Debate
- Math Test Prep, Elementary Math, Middle School Math
- Any subjects from SAT, ACT, AP Prep
2. Prepare effective lessons, instruct, and motivate students utilizing a variety of teaching methods including an interactive smartboard.
3. Assign lessons and correct classwork and homework in a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree or above is required.
- Must be English Native Speaker and have at least 1 year public or private school teaching experience.
- Must be able to teach at least 6 hours per week
- You need to work during the time when US children are off school (from afternoon to evening)
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Patient, enthusiastic and enjoy working with children
- English language competency test is required as part of the hiring process.
Additional Preferred Skills
- School Teacher Certificate is a plus, including Preschool, Elementary, Middle School Certificate.
- Teaching Experience: 2 year or more
Remote, Part-time (Early Morning, Evenings, Weekend) Contract opportunity