Little Fox was established in 2000 and created an animated English fairy tale library. From there, it has grown to include both on and offline education through the opening of 65 language schools throughout Korea.
Teaching at Little Fox is a rewarding experience for teachers, who each manage his/her own classes with students between the ages of 6 and 14. Our curriculum uses animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive, and multimedia approach.
Our teachers’ job is not only to teach their students but also to evaluate them. The evaluation highlights struggling students, allowing the teacher, working alongside the principal, to provide the necessary help.
- Starting Dates: from September 2023 and onwards
- Location: Seoul and surrounding areas
- Duration: 1-year contract (with the possibility to extend).
- Working Time: Mon-Fri (10 to 7, 11 to 8, 12 to 9, depending on the center)
- Student Age: Elementary
- Class Size: Maximum 1-12 students per class
* Job Qualifications *
- Native English Speaker who holds a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- an Apostilled copy of original bachelor's degree
- a national criminal background check which is Apostilled or notarized from a Korean Consulate
- TEFL/TESOL/Teaching license/CELTA preferred but not required
- 50% medical insurance & pension
- Meals, bonuses (depends on the center)
- Airfare (one way)
- Free-single furnished studio or housing allowance
- Vacation: 11 paid vacation days per year + Korean national holidays.
- Annual pay raise each year
- Salary: 2.3~2.8 million won (negotiable, depending on teaching experience)
- Overtime pay: 20,000 won/hour