How to receive payment from your private students in China is been a topic for a while. Currently, there are solutions mentioned on the internet. I personally found some of the detail about a new company. How this will help you.
Nihaopay is a small team with big plans. Combining the best of China and Silicon Valley, they are dedicated to helping international companies do business with Chinese consumers.
Some information from the internet
Nihaopay, inc has approximately 11-50 employees.
Nihaopay, inc is involved in the industry of financial services.
Nihaopay, inc is located at 530 Lakeside Drive STE 280, Santa Clara, California 94085, US
it offers a payment gateway that provides eCommerce websites easy access to China's 500 million internet consumers.
payment solution brings UnionPay, Alipay, and WeChat Pay to your flagship eCommerce site, providing direct access to China's 500M internet consumers.
Not only payment method but also the most important part to run your private tutor business. it is to have a professional Teacher Website ( A landing page)
Have your own private online school system you can set up a teacher website on TutorPage
What can TutorPage do ?
Tutor Page makes private tutors be their own boss and have an online school system just like a normal online school does which is exactly the same as 51Talk, Landi English, Whales English, etc.
To set all functions in one place. what features do we have?
1. Integrated virtual classroom & interactive whiteboard. Upload your teaching material and it's visible to students. ( One simple click and enter the classroom)
2. Online Booking/Scheduling system. Students can choose the free time you offer.
Teachers offer time slots online, and students choose from the time offered. Then teachers click to accept to confirm the lesson booking request or decline the booking.
3. Student dashboard is in Chinese and overcomes the language barriers. ( More languages will be available soon )
4. Create your own teacher website and give them a sign-up page to book your lessons.
5. Create your lesson list & Monitor student lesson packages' balance
6. Collect your students' reviews and do daily management
7. Give students feedback to students' account after classes ( available to students and students can track full record of feedback and class history )