Do you have a passion for teaching children? Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey in one of the world's most culturally rich and beautiful countries? We're looking for individuals like you to join our team as Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) in public schools in Japan for the April 2024 school year.
Why Join Us?
Heart Corporation has joined forces with SociOak Group. SociOak Group is the only company that supports children throughout their school day in education, after-school childcare, and meal services. This partnership means there are new and exciting opportunities for work all year round, as ALTs in other fields of education. Online Teaching, After-school English, and Summer Break Lessons. All are optional and ready for you to do when your regular lessons are off. Our company also includes:
• Work/Life Balance: You chance to explore Japan on your time off.
• Cultural Exchange: Create memorable experiences by engaging with students during lunch,
club activities, and school events.
• Diverse Cultural Backgrounds: Help students learn English in a fun and natural way with
speakers from around the world.
• English: Native level ability
• Bachelor's Degree: in any field
• Japanese: Basic (preferred for elementary positions)
• Visa Sponsorship Available: We're here to support you.
• Japanese Driver's License or International Driver's License: Welcome for some areas.
As an ALT, you will play a pivotal role in developing students and enriching their cultural experiences. You'll work alongside Japanese teachers, participating in class activities and creating English language skills through engaging lessons.
Monday - Friday (with some Saturdays per year for school events)
Sundays and National Holidays – OFF
Discover New Horizons:
We take pride in helping jumpstart careers or helping you to better understand life in Japan as more than just a tourist.
Competitive Salary and Complimentary Income:
Competitive Monthly Salary: 182,000 yen - 240,000 yen + transportation allowance. (this includes semi and full-time positions)
Convenient Monthly Salary Deposits to your account
English Board Contest: Cash Prizes each semester
Online Teaching: Free time work helping students in school online
SociOak Group Work Program: After-school Child Care and Nursery Active Learning Program during Summer Break / Off Days