Job Title：Online English teacher
Job Status：Teach Online
Weekly Working Time：10-20 Hours
Nationality: United Kingdom, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand(Preferred)
Industry：Preschool Education, Secondary Education
Working Days per Week：5 Days
Degree：Master or Higher, Bachelor, PHD
Teaching Certificate：TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
Years of Experience： 1-2 Years
Number of Recruitment：10
Recruitment Ending Time：
Responsibilities and Duties
The Basics of the Online English Teacher Role:
- The classes: 25-minute, 1-on-1 classes to 3-12 years old Chinese students
- The curriculum: Original U.S. elementary school material, with prepared lesson plans and in-class activities.
- Working time:
Must open an minimum of 40 hours per month
Peak hour is 17：00PM-21：30PM China time
While you can pick the days and hours you’d like to work from the peak hour, a fixed schedule must be maintained, so arrange your working time with great caution and sense of responsibility.
- Location: teaching can be remote from your own home!
- What you need: a computer, stable and high-speed internet connection（with cable）, a webcam and a headset.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA degree or higher (Majoring in English and/or Education will be an asset.)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S or Canada or UK. We do ONLY accept applications from applicant with BA Degree obtained from U.S or Canada or UK.
- 1 year teaching Experience(either online or offline teaching, public school or private education institution)
- Legal working age
-Teaching certificate, state certification, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or PGCE
-Other experience that might help with your teaching
Employment type: Part-time teacher
Start date: Immediately
PS:Please attach your intro vedio when you apply