We teach a variety of classes from pre-K through high school aged students, and thus would like our teachers to have the flexibility to teach across all age groups.
The Teacher is required to prepare and deliver lessons using EF branded content and in line with EF methodologies for classroom delivery and EF systems of learner management to ensure a high level of teaching quality and leaner satisfaction. They also have additional responsibilities which relate to the mentoring of other teachers within the school.Our educators teach a maximum of 20 hours per week during the non-peak seasons, and provide 2 days off per week.
Our benefits include:
The following is the example for teachers in T1 level, the most primary level, and base salary will increase based on performance
Total 15-month Contract Package (after tax) worth over 293,715 RMB
14,000 per month after tax (After the probation period, 2 months, employee’s after-tax monthly salary shall be 14,200)
2,000 per month
Flight Allowance (4000 RMB to be paid after 6 months, 4000RMB to be paid after 12 months, and the remainder to be paid upon contract completion)
341 Per month
One time Relocation Bonus (3500RMB on arrival plus 3500 RMB after passing probation)
Early Arrival Bonus (All documents submitted on time and arriving in Nanjing within 12 weeks from accepting the offer)
Education Fund (Subject to meeting EF Nanjing Education Fund Criteria)
Visa Cost Reimbursement (Upon showing receipts/invoices)
· Total monthly package value of 14,000RMB -16,500RMB(After-tax) dependent on qualifications and experience
· Accommodation assistance in finding a Western style, furnished apartment, near the school
· Potential salary increases based on performance.
· China ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 vacation days per year (contract lasts for 15 months, then 13 vacation days for the contract)
· 15 months worldwide Aetna health insurance
· On-going training and academic support
· Free weekly Mandarin Chinese lessons
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network