1.BA degree majoring in English/Linguistics/Education or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate,
2.Less than 60 years old,
3.No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred,
4.16 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period),
5.Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed.
6.Native American teacher is preferred.
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-18）.
• Around 8-14students per class. Teach students according to teaching plans.
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Actively participate in the school activities related to teaching.
• Maintaining regular office hours
After-tax CNY 150 000-200 000/Year . Salary will be paid to Employee monthly. It is paid from the 21st of the previous month to the 20th of the current month , and the pay day is in every month’s 25th (e.g. On March 25th you can get salary from February 21st to March 20th ).
Summer and Winter Holiday’s salary
Unlike public school only offer half salary in summer and winter holiday, our school will pay full salary to employees.