Job Title：Online ESL jobs
Job Status：Teach Online
Weekly Working Time：10-20 Hours
Nationality: South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, English-Native-Speaker(Preferred)
Industry：Preschool Education, Secondary Education, Higher Education
Working Days per Week：Unlimited
Payment Method：Bank Transfer , Payoneer
Degree：Master or Higher, Bachelor, College, PHD
Teaching Certificate：TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, TKT, Other ESL Certificates, In Process
Years of Experience： No
Number of Recruitment：200
Recruitment Ending Time：
First Leap is a part of TAL Education Group, one of China’s leading education enterprises and a New York Stock Exchange listed company. Since opening its first afterschool English training program in Beijing in 2009, First Leap has expanded to over 100 centers in 30 cities across China, teaching over 30,000 students ranging from ages 2 to 15. Working at First Leap is your chance to be a part of an exciting, growing team of over 300 international teachers, as well as over 1,000 local teachers.
We are now recruiting Online English teacher for our new online project.
1.Student ages from 4-15
2. There are around 4 students in one online classroom
3. Stable booking timetable. All the class schedule will be planed ahead, therefore, it will be low possibility of remain unbook slots.
4. Good chance for salary increase and also possibility to work in our China office
5. Bonus structure
6. Looking for more than 200 teachers to join each month. You will always has chance to apply to our positions.
7. There is good popularity of the Firstlead as we are one of top education group in China
8. Working hours Period during 6pm to 9pm Monday to Friday Chinese time Whole day during the weekend
9. Timetable normally can be confirmed 6 months in advance