Employer：Zhejiang Haida International Education Co., Ltd
Job Title：ESL/English Teachers Wanted in Hangzhou Public/Private Schools
Job Type：Teach Abroad
Weekly Teaching Hours：
Nationality: English-Native-Speaker, South Africa(Preferred)
Industry：Preschool Education, Secondary Education
Working Days per Week：
PHD, Master, Bachelor
Teaching Certificate：TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, Other ESL Certificates
If you don't have any of these requested teaching certificates, click
TEFL Certificate for a free one!
Years of Experience：
Number of Recruitment：20
· Free off-campus shared accommodation or RMB 2500 accommodation allowance provided.
· Comprehensive commercial insurance while you are employed in China.
· 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks.
· Reimbursed residence permit, and obligatory medical check-up.
· Opportunities for promotion and career advancement.
· Ongoing team-building activities organized.
· RMB5,000 flight allowance paid by the completion of contract.
· Prepare and deliver English lessons as a compulsory course focusing on students listening, speaking, reading and writing;
· Make appropriate teaching plans according to the levels of the students;
· Assesses students’ performance and provides feedback;
· Take part in school activities according to the school arrangement;
· Attend staff meetings in order to learn about educational policies as well as fully understand the teaching requirement;
· Being active in getting involved with the school life;
· Teaching hours: 20/week max (Monday to Friday);
· Office hour: No ;
· Student age: 6-12 ;
· Class scale: 26 ;
· Textbook: Yes ;