1. Responsible for organizing, operating, and management of the library affairs.
2. Responsible for the borrowing, returning, and renewal of books.
3. Responsible for the inventory management, shelfing, and statistical analysis of books.
4. Responsible for the subscription, management, and shelfing of periodicals.
5. Responsible for the data statistics and electronic management of the books within the library.
6. Responsible for management of library E-books.
7. Responsible for supporting reading/literacy related student learning.
8. Responsible for offering literacy education related events.
9. Responsible for pastoral care within the library.
10. Responsible for the library reading classes.
11. Actively participate in school activities and meetings.
12. Maintain work flexibility and complete other related tasks assigned by the school.
1. Competitive salaries based on teaching experience and performance
2. Housing Allowance:
Single - 3,000 RMB/Month
Married - 5,000 RMB/Month
3. Training Fund:
Up to 20,000 RMB per year
4. Paid Vacation:
Paid vacations and 5 paid days leave/year
5. Working Meals:
All three meals every school day
6. Physical Examination: Once per year
7. Free Study Trip: Once per year
8. Loyalty Bonus:
2 years-20,000 RMB
9. Annually Performance Bonus:
0% to 200% of monthly salary
10. Other Benefits:
Relocation fee, Uniform allowance, Birthday gifts, Marriage gifts, Newborn gifts etc.