Job Title: Nursery Homeroom Teacher
Contract Duration: Minimum 18 months
Location: Rayong, Thailand - a scenic 2-hour drive from Bangkok.
Salary: Negotiable, competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Position Overview: Belfry International School is seeking a dedicated and experienced Nursery Homeroom Teacher to join our team, focusing on implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum. In this role, you will provide a nurturing and educational environment for children aged 2-3 years. We are looking for a passionate educator who is committed to inspiring young learners and fostering a dynamic learning environment that adheres to the EYFS principles.
- Plan, deliver, and evaluate daily engaging lessons across subjects including phonics, mathematics, art, social skills, music, and science, ensuring alignment with the EYFS framework.
- Creatively enhance the classroom setting to stimulate learning, including organizing and managing resources and space in a way that supports a range of activities.
- Regularly update parents on their child’s progress and developments through weekly reports, parent-teacher meetings, and informal communications.
- Be the primary point of contact for class-related inquiries from parents and staff.
- Implement effective classroom management strategies to foster a safe and productive learning environment.
- Continuously assess and record each student's progress, adapting teaching methods to meet individual student needs.
- Native-level English proficiency with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field; additional certification in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching nursery-aged children.
- Commitment to working from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, with punctuality and readiness to engage students from the start of the day.
- Demonstrated ability to manage 30-minute lessons effectively, utilizing a variety of teaching methods to cater to different learning styles.
- Proven skills in lesson planning, follow-ups, and material preparation outside of teaching hours.
- Creativity in initiating and designing innovative learning activities, with initial support and resources provided by the school.
- Willingness to lead and actively participate in special activity days and school events throughout the academic year.
- Responsibility to conduct an After-School club once a week for mixed age groups, coordinating with teaching assistants as needed.
Join Our Team: Be part of Belfry International School, where we are committed to creating a world of learning and growth. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and a chance to make a real difference in the lives of our youngest learners.