Job Title：Uinversity English lecturer working 2 days a week suitable for traveller
Job Type：Teach Abroad
Weekly Teaching Hours：
Nationality: South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand(Preferred)
Working Days per Week：
PHD, Master or Higher, Bachelor
Teaching Certificate：TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA, DELTA, TKT, NTCE
If you don't have any of these requested teaching certificates, click
TEFL Certificate for a free one!
Years of Experience：
Number of Recruitment：5
Recruitment Ending Time：2019-12-31
• After a year of employment, foreign teachers with bachelor’s degrees are entitled to a one way ticket between Beijing and their countries of residence, and those with master’s degrees or above are entitled to round trip tickets between Beijing and their countries of residence.
• An apartment with living amenities will be provided with exemption from rent or a housing allowance if preferred.
• Access to full personal accident and medical insurance.
Prepare and deliver courses and lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as English listening and speaking, reading and writing, English-Chinese translation and interpretation, English literature and culture. Teaching time is around 14 hours a week.
As long as you finish 14 hours a week around 2 days. You can continue with your own journey. It is suitable for the Teacher would like to travel around China or looking for other oppotunties. It will be great you work at a Famous University of China. and have a good Title under your career history
• Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
• Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
• Participate in campus events and student recruitment.
• Compile bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
• Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, dissertation writing and research work.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Candidates for the positions must have Bachelor’s degree or above;
•They must be native speakers, and a major in language education is preferred;
• They must be below 60 years of age;
• Two years of experience or more in language instruction is required, with TESOL or other teaching accreditation;
• They must be in good health, and of sober habits;
• They must abide by Chinese laws and regulations.
Monthly salary of 6200 RMB for bachelor-degree holders, 7200 RMB for Mster-degree holders, 8200 RMB for PH.D holders, 10600 RMB for associate professors and 13000 RMB for professors