Monthly income: basic salary 20,100 – 22,500 RMB (2,920 – 3,265 USD), 80 teaching hours included. Class
bonus: 70-100 RMB teaching hour rate on top of 80 teaching hours per month (Generally 110 teaching hours
per month). Monthly teaching hour bonus when reach 100 teaching hours - 1000 RMB, over 120 teaching
hours – total 1500 RMB. Monthly bonus 500 RMB to 1200 RMB depends on teaching performance. (A senior
ESL teacher should make more than 23,500 RMB before tax per month.)
• We classify basic compensation into different tiers,
1. Have BA, no TEFL/TESOL: 20,100 RMB
2. Have BA, have TEFL/TESOL: 20,400 RMB
3. Have BA, have American or Canadian government issued teaching license, but no TEFL/TESOL: 21,500 RMB
4. Have BA, have American or Canadian government issued teaching license, and have TEFL/TESOL: 22,500 RMB
• Bonus: 10,000RMB (1,450 USD) contract completion bonus.
• Demo Class Bonus: 50 RMB for every new student sign-up. • Renewal contract airfare bonus: 15,000RMB ($2,170 USD) bonus after completing the second-year contract.
• Overtime: If you exceed working 40 hours per week, overtime rest hours or compensation will be provided at
the discretion of your manager.
• Insurance: Free commercial health insurance and emergency assistance.
• Paid Holidays: Chinese public holidays off (the specifics will be arranged by your center), around 10-15 days off
during the Chinese Lunar New Year.
• PTO Leave: Teacher has 5 paid days annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Each month, 1 sick day off with 50% salary (with doctor’s note)