International instructors are required to prepare and deliver high quality English classes to students. It will be important to collaborate with local teachers to provide necessary academic services to the students or parents to ensure students gain significant improvements in their English abilities.
· Attend classes, trainings and meetings on time as required.
· Improve your academic and teaching skills consistently through training, group class practice and individual practice.
· Use First Leap’s teaching approach to deliver the courses.
· Provide academic coaching or guidance to students before, during and after class in order to ensure successful learning outcomes, as well as student engagement and motivation.
· Ongoing communication with parents and students.
· Love children and have the willingness and passion to be an English teacher.
· Have previous teaching experience or willing to learn the First Leap way.
UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
BA or Above
TEFL/TESOL (if degree is not in education)
1） Ongoing developmental and teaching training and coaching.
2） Varied promotional paths for International Employees.
3） Competitive salary package within the education industry.
4） Commercial medical insurance
5）National Paid Holiday, Yearly Paid Leave, Contract Renewal Holiday