Job Title：ONLINE English Teacher for LATINO Students
Job Type：Teach Online
Weekly Teaching Hours：
Nationality: United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland, Dominican(Preferred)
Working Days per Week：
7~13 US Dollar/Hour
PHD, Master, Bachelor, College, High School
If you don't have any of these requested teaching certificates, click
TEFL Certificate for a free one!
Years of Experience：
Number of Recruitment：Unlimited
Why teach with LatinHire over other online English teaching companies:
• Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts.
• Work as much as 48 hours a week right off the bat or as little as 16 hours a month.
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• Students are assigned to you, so there is no need to build up your own student base.
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don't show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you're in.
Teach fun online English classes to Latino adults or children! You can earn up to $1700-2200USD /month.
All you need is a white backdrop to teach (no props or pretty backgrounds). Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts. You can work as much as 48 hours a week right off the bat or as little as 16 hours a month. All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent OR native-level English speaker who grew up in an English speaking country.
• At least elementary level Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• A degree in any discipline OR a TEFL certificate. (College students are welcome too!)
• One year experience teaching English.
• Work a minimum of 16 hours a month.