Job Type: full time office job in Nanshan, Shenzhen, China
This job is for already in Shenzhen job seekers. DO NOT apply if you're not in Shenzhen.
- Manage foreign teachers, including attendance, teaching performance, teacher recruitment and training.
- Find problems, communicate with foreign teachers and solve problems after observing teachers’ performance and analyzing performance data.
- Improve teacher management method and drive business together with the team.
- Assist teachers to make their interview process smooth and set interviews with employers.
- Assist teachers to find their preferred/matched offline/online teaching jobs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher. No teaching experience required!!!
- Advanced / very high proficiency in speaking and writing English. All majors are welcome.
- Basic Chinese language skills preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail and solution-oriented mindset
- Open-minded, honest, responsible, adaptable, patience, willing to learn and a good team player.
- Must accept to work during 12:00-21:00 BJT (1-hour dinner break included)
- Must already reside in Shenzhen!!!
1. Location: Near University Town metro station, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China.
2. This is not a teaching job, if you're interested, please fill your WeChat in your resume, we will contact you asap.