1. At least 5 years’ experience in teacher management and curriculum design.
2. Master’s Degree in Education or related field, teaching qualification certification.
3. A love for education, students, and assist in the management of teachers.
4. Native English speakers from Canada, the United States, the UK, or other native English speaking countries.
5. Responsible for reviewing and approving course syllabi and pacing calendars.
6. Responsible for conducting teacher evaluations.
1. Shuttle bus
2. Free lunch in school canteen
3. With paid summer holidays and winter holidays, and all Chinese national holidays
4. Medical insurance
5. Work permit and work visa support
6. House or House allowance provided （5K）
7. Flight tickets provided after 1 year work