About Our School:
Are you an outstanding educator who thrives on challenge, excels in thinking out of the box and provides unparalleled learning opportunities for their students. Then, Noor Al Diyar is for you.
Our team is made up of highly qualified professionals who all share one goal: to provide quality education to all of our children in a caring, nurturing and supportive environment.
Job Content :
- Experience as an outstanding Teacher in Early Years - KG/Primary and working with students for whom English is not their first language.
- Able to create and maintain a stimulating, challenging, safe environment within the classroom and public areas that encourages learning and supports well-being.
- Be involved in the organization, maintenance and review of resources and equipment throughout school attached to that curriculum area(s);
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Passionate about giving the children in your care the best possible education
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background.
- The ability to work as an effective team member mixed with initiative, positive solution-based attitude to a professional working life.
- The ability and desire to be involved dynamically in the day-to-day life of a very busy school.
a) For KG Teachers:
• Degree holder of Bachelor of Education or PGCE or QTS with Early Childhood Education or Foundation Phase or Montessori.
• Minimum 2-3 years of teaching experience
• Must be a Native English Speaker
b) For Primary Teachers :
• Degree holder of Bachelor of Education or PGCE or QTS
• Minimum 2-3 years of Teaching Experience
• Must be a native English Speaker